Friday, April 4, 2008

Vegas quick shots.

Bill and I rolled into the house about 3 a.m. this morning and I am so effing tired tired. Lots o' booze, and we hired two showgirls for the Rockin' Finals Party on Wednesday night and they were SO NICE. Seriously. LOVE THEM. They said women are usually mean to them:

Seriously. One is married and the other has a LT boyfriend. Love these girls.

My show boyfriend was back this year (HE IS HOT HOT HOT HOT) but he was only there one day. I've never talked to him but he is lovely. Dark hair, beard stubble...

I had the greasiest mook use the WORST PICKUP LINE ever on me... I was sitting at the company booth minding my own fucking business, and this bald, old fat guy walks up, takes my hand, covered it with his other sweaty, meaty paw and says, "I thought you were going to marry me and have my children?" My buddy Jeremy was in the midst of taking a drink of water and literally snorted it out and said, "She's got a wedding dress back in her room. She brought it just in case you showed up." And then he WALKED AWAY. Ugh.


Me with Josh (9one)'s wife, Jennie, and the ever patient
Kam from Canadian Pizza magazine. I'd had about 34
Bloody Marys and martinis by this pic.


Me 'n Jennie. (I hate my fucking braces.)


Josh, Jennie, Bill, Jeremy and a couple more were sitting in the Tempo lounge at the Hilton. The music swelled ... and then BAM! Three bartenders -- sorry, BEVERTAINERS -- began dancing. With choreography. We watched in awe -- and incredulation --for about 1 minute, and then WHAM! The music stopped and they all went back to work.

Did that really just happen? Was that a cumulative "Eli Stone" moment? Seriously? I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it, but Josh has pix, so it must've happened...

No comments: