Friday, April 18, 2008

Having a good morning already.

I went to Kroger this morning to pick up a few things for a photo shoot today at work and got $20 in cash back. Got to work and realized I hadn't actually gotten it out of the machine. Shit! I called Kroger on the off chance that it was still there -- and it was! They're going to put it at customer service desk for me to pick up on my way home from work.

Also, I thought I'd left my favorite pink Yves St. Laurent sunglasses at the immediate care center, but I found them on the floorboard of my car.

Finally, I went searching for a hairband to pull my hair up and found one while looking for my sunglasses.

I should just go to bed now while the day is still ripe.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Now, I was thinking you needed to bet some lottery numbers. I was channeling my mom there for a moment.

Come on by my blog, I've got a prize for ya! :)