Sunday, February 17, 2008

Idol is the BANE of the music world.


OK, some kid named Josiah introduced my curly-haired luv MIKA to the American audience (and, seriously, if you're living in a car and auditioning for American Idol you got mad skilz, boy).

I don't know why, but I've loved Mika for a while and to see people Googling/Youtubing/iTunsing Mika just for AI makes me slghtly ill. Like the time Alexis* told this kid named Raf that I liked-him/liked-him instead of just liked-him in the fifth grade. But I'm over it**.




* Her daddy's in jail for tax evasion or fraud or something. Fucking bitch. NOW who has their birthday party at the local swim club, hmmmm?


** No.

4 comments:

Ryan The Intern said...

You liked a kid named Raf? Like as is Raffi? Or Rafiki?

Gypsydoodlebug said...

I think it was Rafael. He was hot for a fifth grader.

Ryan The Intern said...

Plus...liking "Grace Kelly" as much as I do makes me feel a little like Wentworth Miller.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Then that would make you HOTNESS and NOT GAYNESS.