Monday, February 4, 2008

Am I Un-American?

For not watching the Super Bowl?

And instead, eating at the Chinese buffet to celebrate Bill's birthday? (Even the Chinese servers were watching it on the flat panel.)


And then coming home and finishing up the book I was reading, without even turning on the TV?

And when the book was done, turning the TV on and watching "Legally Blonde" on Comedy Central?


Yep. That's me. Little Miss Un-American. Pass the crab rangoon, please and STFU about the Super Bowl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...Crab rangoon. My favorite.

I am just glad Tom Brady lost. He annoys me almost as much as Tom Cruise does.

Anonymous said...

Sorta like when they ate at the Chinese Restaurant at the end of the Christmas Story ... That's what I picture as every other person in the world is watching the Super Bowl ..

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Pretty much.

Ryan The Intern said...

Fun fact: Terrorists prefer Legally Blonde over the Super Bowl as well.