Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BooBerry Sez...

Quotes from BooBerry during the 30 minutes we were in the supermarket last night:

BOO (setting, in the bathroom because, of course, we have to check out every bathroom in Jefferson County): Mommy, just calm down.

ME: Boo, I am calm why do you want me to calm down?

BOO: So you don't freak out. Because sometimes you freak out, Mommy.

********************************

BOO: Mommy, can I have candy corns?

ME: No, you cannot have candy corn. You got popsicles.

BOO: But, mooooommy, you always let me have candy corns.

ME: Since when?

BOO: Since never. But you can start...

********************************

ME: Boo, we need to go get some hard salami.

BOO: YAY! Hard salami is so awesome!

********************************

CASHIER: You sure are pretty with your blond hair and big blue eyes!

BOO (irritated; she hears this a lot): I know.


Kids? Good times. (And apparently we need to work on humility...) I should have written down what she said because I laughed throughout the entire shopping run.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love the "since never, but you can start..." She's a smart one!