Friday, February 8, 2008

I CAN SUM UP MY TRIP TO WEST PALM BEACH ...

... in 10 wacked out statements:

10. HOT.

9. Sunburned.

8. Watched some dude named Randy CATCH A FUCKING SHARK FROM THE SHORE. Sucker was big, too. Randy's frat brothers smacked him on the ass as a crowd of onlookers cheered. All this was seen from my balcony.

7. With all the fine dining establishments in Palm Beach, Josh and I ate at this tiny little dive pub at the recommendation of the bartender at our hotel. And lo, it was awesomeness.

6. Watched some guy named Keith put away four gin & tonics and three gin martinis in the hour Josh and I were having dinner. We could not keep up with The Keith.

5. Room service is good. But one should probably complain that the yogurt she ordered was THREE DAYS OUT OF DATE. And it was probably, like, $25.

4. Saw a big ol' crab on the beach. Poked it with a stick. Think it was dead.

3. If you see a store simply called "Liquors," it still gets the job done.

2. A GPS unit is a MUST. Ours is named Patty, and if she were a live chick, I would totally do her because she is HOT.

1. Didn't see Donald Trump, but DID see a transvestite hooker. Working the street at 10:15 a.m.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

But you're still glad to be home, right?

Did it drive you crazy to be two hours from the mouse and not get to say hello?

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Actually, no. I was so blinded by the glare of the ocean. You get to see it ALLLLL the time, lucky!

Unknown said...

Actually, I'm on the gulf side and I like that better. :) I grew up 5 minutes from the Atlantic.

Anonymous said...

So do we pray toward Keith five times a day now?