Monday, February 18, 2008

Ah, rush.


How well I remember sorority rush. Three hours of sitting on the floor carrying on uncomfortable conversations hoping your lipstick isn't on your teeth and wondering how you're going to get that term paper done. Good times. And having 400 people traipse through my room in the house? Oh yeah, let me sign up for that right now. I did anything and everything to get out of it. I think I would have given myself mono if I could just to avoid it. So Jen Lancaster's post about sorority rush HERE made me just about wet my pants because she is totally right.

And yes, I'm still friends with several of my sisters. Three of them were in my wedding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is one of those girls you?

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Uh, no. But you can pretend I'm the cute brunette on the left side if you want.