Saturday, February 23, 2008

MY DREAM IS ON eBAY!

I've always said that if I were a Make-a-Wish kid, my dream would NOT be to meet Michael Jordan or go to Walt Disney World. It would be to sing on Broadway in RENT. Well guess WTF is up FOR AUCTION ON eBAY? A walk-on role in RENT! OMG! I mean, really! OMG! Are you serious? If Bill loved me, he would totally bid on this for me for my St. Amanda's Day* gift...

I can't believe it. I just can't. *insert single tear here*


* Also known as my birthday. It is an event.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I so totally love the idea of a St. Amanda's Day! (and yes, he should bid on that for you!)

Part of the reason I was named Suzanne was because I was born on the Feast of St. Anne, so my birthday was already a holiday with *part* of my name.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Cue image of Napoleon Dynamite:
*LUCKY.*