Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Old Skool.

Bill got me Sirius satellite radio for my car for Christmas. It has opened my eyes to music beyond the top 40 hits. For instance, THE PULSE, which plays 90s and today, went all old skool on me this morning, forcing me to dance and sing in my car, prompting looks from other drivers*:

Some Linkin Park song I didn't know.

I would have preferred "Men in Black,"
but, yeah, I got jiggy in the Tucson this morning.

This man who needs no introduction. I had to call Josh this morning so he could see how hot Sirius radio can be. I had flames bursting our of the Tucson. (Mark my words -- he'll be in a VH1 reality show sometime soon.) [ETA: Josh just told me he has been in a VH1 reality show. Apparently I missed that.]

The Proclaimers' "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)."
Oh, shit I forgot how fun this song was.

I think it was in "Benny and Joon," wasn't it?

I also programmed a channel I liked into my presets and found out it was a Canadian top 40s channel. So apparently I dig Canadian pop. Eh?



* WTF are you looking at, lady? You're in a gray baggy sweatshirt and have your hair in a dirty ponytail. You got bigger concerns than my off-key singing and white-girl car moves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, 500 Miles was in Benny and Joon. That's one of those songs that will instantly cure a bad day!