Thursday, June 26, 2008

A-Z MEME

A-Z Tag

Here's a really girly MEME but if you're feeling secure in your masculinity, boys, feel free to copy.

Attached or Single: attached
Best Friend: Bill
Cake or Pie: Cake
Day of Choice: Friday night
Essential Item: A book. Can't live without them.
Favorite Color: Yellow. Just makes me feel happy.
Greatest Accomplishment: Booberry
Hometown: Louisville, KY
Indulgences: wine
January or July: January. I hate heat.
Kids: 1: BooBerry
Life is incomplete without: Books, wine, pizza, reality television, my family
Marriage Date: October 6, 2001
Number of Siblings: 1 brother
Oranges or Apples: Apples. I miss them with these dang braces.
Phobias or Fears: tornados; buttons (STFU. It's a real phobia.); spiders
Quotes: "Monica, dear, that was a precious little story. Now, be a sweetheart and fix mommy another martini." -- Mik Wright
Reason to Smile: picking Boo up from school
Season: Fall. Just the right temp for jeans and a hoodie
Tag Five Friends: eh. Tag yourselves.
Unknown Fact About Me: I have my own Webkinz account. Shhh--don't tell Boo.
Very Favorite Store: Trader Joe's
Worst Habit: Short temper
X-ray or Ultrasound: Dumb question, but I'll say x-ray.
Your Favorite Food: Jelly Belly jelly beans
Zodiac Sign: Pisces.

2 comments:

Dunnski Love said...

It's not that girly...I'm in.

Suzanne said...

this is great. Borrowing. kthksbai!