Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Guess who's having surgery?

Me! July 22! Boo's 5th birthday! To have my blocked fallopian tube repaired or removed!

Yeah, sucks bad, doesn't it.

It's laproscopic, so I'll only be off my feet for about four days, but I plan to:

1) milk it for all it's worth
2) save up a bunch of Maurys so I can find out who my baby daddy is
3) blow my low-carb diet and order a whole barbecue chicken and bacon 'za from Papa John's for lunch. (What a rebel I am.)

We're going to have Boo's birthday party (she wants a Hawaii theme. WTF?) the weekend before so it'll be knocked out of the water before I'm knocked under.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She and Chef are definitely destined for each other. His room is furnished in Poly castoffs from Mouse Surplus.

Good luck with the surgery. Bummer on the date, though.

Anonymous said...

That is Ashes birthday! How cool! My baby will be 9 years old!!!