Friday, June 13, 2008

Why You Don't Need Drugs.


This, from my bud Ox, about whether or not he'll be chatting online* tonight with my Disney group, even though he just bombed his house for fleas:


"I'll try but I came into the house to find a lingering fog of Bengal flea bomb hanging throughout the house. I have two unicorns having sex in the den and some gray foxes drinking the beer I just bought. My stomach is also a little upset and my head is light and also heavy."


OMG, OX, and this whole time I thought martinis would take me to the light. I've been wrong the whole time. I understand now, O Great One of the Mist. I shall go forth and partake of the Bengal...





* "Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That unicorn is a prancy fancy pants.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Fitting, you think?

Anonymous said...

Whatever. Sometimes* I wonder about y'all.



*all the time

Gypsydoodlebug said...

But, but, you look GOOD in white. Don't fight the white.