Saturday, June 7, 2008

OMFG.

We're getting a LUSH counter at our Macy's. First, we got a Sephora. Now a LUSH counter. I might die from joy.

For those of you not schooled in the happiness that is LUSH, they're handmade face and body products and they feel sooooooo good. Like butterflies kissing my skin (ok, imagine me saying this in a high-pitched squeal after drink two martinis and now you get the picture).

Here are my favorite products (also known as The Ones I've Tried):



Helping Hands -- THE best hand lotion EVER. Melts into your skin, leaves no residue, doesn't feel like you just gave somebody a handjob (ew)... need I say more?



Buffy body butter. I've used sugar scrubs in the past, but holy cow. This one is AMAZING.


Angels on Bare Skin. I use this in the fall, winter and spring. Perfect year-round if you don't have combination skin, like me.


Herbalism. This is great in the summer, when the Kentucky heat & humidity screws up mah natural complexion. I know it looks like baby poop, but it is AWESOME for oily skin.


When I was in Minneapolis last week, the girls at the LUSH counter in Macy's introduced me to Coalface and some sample of a face mask which is upstairs and I'm too lazy to run up there and look it up ... but, regardless I'll let you know...

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

We've got a Lush store in Tampa (30 minutes away) and a Basin store at DtD (30 minutes away). I can't wait until I'm making the big bucks and I can buy some of their goodies again!

Anonymous said...

Rock on Mandy, and thanks for the heads up on LUSH coming here. After I heard it from you, I had to check the website and refresh the page about 20 times to actually believe it!! Can't wait to go shopping :)