Sunday, June 1, 2008

Damn cicadas.

Bill's grandmother turned 90 today. Not only has she lived through the death of JFK, Buzz Aldrin's* moonwalk and Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video premiere, but she also totally busted a move -- with champagne -- at our wedding in 2001. We had a party at a local park for her and DAMN. I hope I look half as good as she does. Woman drinks four pots of coffee a day. She still drives in day and lives alone. Country livin'? IS UNDERRATED.

Boo totally got freaked out by the myriad of cicadas that had infested the park ... one landed on her and you would have thought she got set on fire thanks to the SCREAMING. really. Charming.

I walked down to the lake and had a slice of bread I was munching on. I saw a few geese in the lake and absentmindedly tossed in a bite of bread and BAM! GEESE FLOCK!!!! So Boo ran down with a handful of crackers and tried to throw one in and the wind blew the cracker crumbs BACK INTO HER EYE. OMG. DRAAAAAAAMMMMMZ. Screaming, crying. Damn... those poor geese.

So, Happy Birthday to Nana. I won't try to explain my blog to her since the idea of Webkinz seems to kick her ass.


** Shut up, Ryan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The idea of Webkinz pretty much kicks everyone's ass!