Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I seriously wish I had something to blog about.

I've been wracking my brain for days, but it seems I'm plum out of ideas as of late.

We had chicken for dinner. I dipped it in buffalo sauce. Does that count as a topic? Hmmm... sadly, no. Because you people don't give a shit that Bill and I have started low carb. Again.

Hold the bun, plzkthxbai.



What about what I'm reading? Trust Me by Brenda Novak. I'm not far enough into it to really Roger Ebert it, so that doesn't count, either.

The cicadas are still bad. There's a carpenter bee boring a hole into my decorative shelf on the porch -- yeah, the same damn one that the doves nested in AND another dove nested in last week, but I scared it off and left the nest and one egg behind. That shelf? Is full of FAIL.

Oh, here's some news: Boo's HARDSHIP TRANSFER was approved. We got the official letter last week. She had "champagne" (sparkling grape juice. Actually FLAT sparkling grape juice left over from Derby) in a flute:

I think I'm more excited about it than she is. So she should be able to complete all 6 primary grades there, and I'll be an awesome PTA mom. I'm sooo the Lynette Scavo of the neighborhood.

TV sucks right now. And will until "Big Brother" starts in July.

Anybody else got anything good going on?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading a bunch of young adult books readying myself for the next school year. I'm all about Bridezilla and Snapped right now. If I watch one Snapped, I'm good for at least four more (or as many as Oxygen will show in a row).

Cicada flew into my hair today. I ran around so fast that I didn't bother with WiiFit. I figured I had enough exercise for one day.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Bwahahahah! Have you read the Twilight series?

Ryan The Intern said...

The 9one turns one on June 2one The 9one turns one on June 2one The 9one turns one on June 2one The 9one turns one on June 2one The 9one turns one on June 2one The 9one turns one on June 2one The 9one turns one on June 2one The 9one turns one on June 2one The 9one turns one on June 2one.

That's all I got.