Friday, September 21, 2007

More Amazon WTF

It's Friday, which means Amazon has posted more random shit to its weekly sale. This week's crap is a pretty tame bunch o' stuff you don't need, but much of it seems to have a Halloween theme:


Circular saw: $109.99. Because chainsaws are so last season.


Stethescope: $9.99. For those of you who fancy yourselves a McDreamy, here's your chance to actually look like a doctor instead a chemistry class TA trying to hide his McStiffy behind a labcoat.


Leg Ave Women's Haunted House Mistress Costume: $21.99. This one's for the boys. And if I looked like that in that costume, I would totally wear it every day. Stupid ho.


Fred Personality Beer Bands: $4.99. OK, I don't know who Fred is, but if he has enough friends that they all need to use one of these, he needs to invite me to his swinging parties. How 'bout that, Fred? Also, one of the sets just uses the word "mine" on all the bands, but drinkers can distinguish their bottles by color. How many of you drunks can remember your own name after a night of slamming Amstel Lights? Hm... how 'bout remembering a color? Because, ew. There's nothing worse than chugging down some mookie guy's nasty back wash.

Finally, I'm including this:



Bill bought me this super sexy coffee pot at Target about three weeks ago because my Starbucks receipts were piling up like LiLo's rehab stints. It's a great bargain at $29.99. FINALLY. Something at Amazon's Friday Sale I would actually use.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally WAY off topic. Are you taking Booberry to the Halloween Party at the Zoo?

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Probably! We go every year.

Ryan The Intern said...

Hey, I have a shopping/Internet question. What are your feelings on eBay swooping? I pulled the trigger with eight seconds left on a PS2 last night, outbidding someone with no feedback (which presumably means no transactions, or as we say on the Internet, a "n00b"). Is swooping O.K.? Do I suck? Should I care? Is all fair in love and Internet auctions?

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Bitches will snipe you dry on that one. I'm so proud of you.

(But really, PS2? That's so October 2000.)

Ryan The Intern said...

Yeah, I know, but I think the next time I ask to play my friend's Guitar Hero I'm going to find the neck of a plastic Fender shoved up my ass. That and a certain Mr. Kige Ramsey told me that if I wait to buy something, sometimes the price goes down!

Anonymous said...

Dunnski and I are taking the girls, maybe we should meet up? I think Booberry and my two would hit it off! Bill and Dunnski could talk about sports and bourbon.

Dunnski Love said...

If eBay sniping is wrong I don't wanna be right.