Friday, September 14, 2007

My Top 5 Bitches.

And by bitches, I mean idols:

5.

The honorable Judge Milian of The People's Court. Every time she says something in Spanish holding up that perfect, sculptured, laquered nail, at a litigant, my heart sings.



4.



Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother 6 and All-Stars fame. What's even more fun than Janelle? Drunk Janelle. Miss you, Jedi Janie.

3.

Perez Hilton. Even though he outted my TV boyfriend, Wentworth Miller, I still think he's the one of the meanest bitches out there and has the cojones to prove it.


2. Jen Lancaster. See the gush in my Atlantic City post below. Because I? Am all about the sarcasm, boxed wine and Kate Spade.


1.


Kathy Griffin. While I most assuredly wouldn't tell Jesus to "suck it" in an acceptance speech*, I begrudge no one the ability to do so.




* Only because I would have wet my pant like Fergie Ferg and wouldn't be able to contain myself on stage. I'd be like the white Kanye West.

1 comment:

YESH said...

I love the Kathy...the only woman comedian to make me laugh...