Friday, September 14, 2007

Forgot to add...

... my plane was delayed again last night. I swear to God if I were on "Heroes," weather would TOTALLY be my power.



At least I didn't shut down an airport this time as I have done THREE TIMES IN THE PAST. Argh. The little gate dude came on the speaker at 9:05 p.m. and said the plane had just left San Antonio and would arrive in Chicago for approximate departure at 9:50. No freaking way. What was it? The fucking Concorde? A little while later he said he had "received some bad information" (ya think?) and our plane was actually almost to Chicago. WTF, man? Pulled into my driveway at about 12:45 a.m., took a shower to wash off the stink of other people's burps and farts (planes are nasty) and promptly fell face-first into bed. Yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grrllll....We need to SOOOOOO have those drinks.