Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Some BIll-related WTF?

I luv my husband, and usually his pix are spot on. But while perusing the disc of our vacation pictures, I found a few (questionable) gems that bear further examination in the vein of "WTF?":

Random dude working in the Living with the Land labs in Epcot (lefthand). I don't know if his job is awesome, or if he goes home and cries softly into his pillow at night. I suspect it's the latter.

Dunno what's going on here. BooBerry was probably planning on launching herself off the platform into the alligator-infected waters off Tom Sawyer's Island just as he was about to take a picture of her. I was working that day. Nice placement of the leaves near his new Asics, tho.


Not sure what BooBerry said to Snow White here, but it must have been scandalous. Maybe TMZ needs to hire BooBerry for her mad gossiping skilz, yo.


Simple WTF shot. Random pic of random computers.

The ass end of an elephant. Just in case that's the one picture you were missing from your "The Ass End of Miscellaneous Animals of Disney's Animal Kingdom" collection. I heard it was limited edition.


Finally, the crown jewel:

Me. Thoroughly pissed off at standing in the longest WDW line I've yet to encounter -- The Haunted Mansion (my fave) on the busiest Saturday I've ever seen. I did NOT want to be there. Which is obvious. Good times.






1 comment:

SwedishMeatball said...

OMG I love the pissed off expression!! LOL