Friday, October 19, 2007

Girls R Jealous

Bill and I spent last night catching up on our shows, including two eps of "Ghost Hunters." The team has a new chick-with-good-hair, Kris. I tried Googling her to she where the hell she came from and lo and behold found an imdb listing for her. That's definitely a step DOWN for the TAPS team, in my opinion.

We know that Donna and Jason have chemistry (notice the body language below. BTW, nice socks, Jason).


If his wife hasn't noticed, she is an idiot. I suspect she ran Donna off the TAPS trips, which led to the "hiring" of Kris to fill the role of resident chick.

I have a mad crush on Steve, and he's mackin' hard on Kris. So somebody should warn Kris that Steve is no catch -- he, the King of Phobias, the man who cannot fly or climb stairz.

Steve, I heart u, but man up.

I'm super excited about the Halloween ep, as once again the TAPS team goes live. This year, however, they're returning to WAVERLY HILLS right here in Louisville.


I was there for a guided ghost tour on Halloween morning in 2002. The place was FREAKY. All the windows at the back of the building were busted out and glass crunched under your feet. There was a definite feeling of sadness around the old TB hospital. TAPS visited in Season Two and caught some great footage. I can't wait for the live version!

No comments: