Monday, October 1, 2007

Random Pix from the Trip!

Our 8-day trip to Walt Disney World was a blast -- and I'm glad we had so much time there, because A) it was Nairobi hot (I'm not one of those girls who "glisten." I just sweat.) and B) BooBerry still needs a nap. That took two hours out of each day, plus at least a half-hour in travel time. We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, and were on the free dining plan. This meant a TON of food -- Bill & I each gained four pounds on the trip. And, yeah. It was totally worth it.



BooBerry was intenting listening to the opening music at Magic Kingdom...

BooBerry and Daddy wait for breakfast at Crystal Palace, which included:


Breakfast lasagna. I want to roll in this and lick myself clean.

This was my favorite picture of the whole trip. That's Bill in the orange shirt with BooBerry on Goofy's Barnstormer. I tried to be brave (it is a mini-rollercoaster, afterall), but alas, I chickened out in line...

Yargh! Two pirates battle it out following Pirates of the Caribbean.

Find the BooBerry...

Check out this goat ... he reaaaallly wanted the plastic bag in my hand. (By the way -- I've never been hotter than I was on this day. Seriously. I had to spend $6 on ponytail holders just to get my sticky hair off my neck. I love Animal Kingdom, but I swear it is the hottest place on the planet.)


We really need to work on BooBerry's hand placement while taking photos. (Bill was jealous.)


Trying Beverly, an Italian appertif, at Epcot Center. Coca-Cola sponsors an icy cool drink center with free samples of sodas from around the world. Booberry loved the little cups.

Josh of *91 fame joined us for dinner at Ohana -- I can't think of a more girly drink than a lemon drop (except maybe a cosmopolitan), but that's what he ordered (street cred, bro, street cred). I got this fruity-tooty thing because I've always wanted to drink something out of a pineapple. That's now something I can check off my to-do list...

Josh, nearly comatose after the copious amounts of food we shoveled into our mouths.


A great family shot. Now, if BooBerry and I can just work on Bill to let us go back next spring...

1 comment:

Ryan The Intern said...

At the World of Coke they have all those samples...her face looks about right for Beverly.