Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's not even Halloween ...

... and the WANT has started thanks to the myriad of commercials on Nickelodeon that tell BooBerry that she has has has has has has has to have X toy. So let's examine today's list of stupid shit she wants:

Barbie My Size Throne: MSRP: $79.99
Who doesn't want a throne? Hell, I want one. I'd just rather it be made by Lay-Z-Boy than Mattel1, because there's less of a chance that I'll die from flesh-eating lead or whatever else they're recalling this shit for these days. By the way, this girl looks like she's about 12 (at 12, I had pictures of Corey Haim and Christian Slater on my walls and was more concerned with tight-rolling and Eastlands than dressing my Barbies). She's waaay to old to sit in this throne, let alone play with it.


Chou Chou Mommy Make Me Better: MSRP: $49.99

Apparently, the Fisher-Price doctor's kit and embroidered lab coat she got for Christmas last year2 can't make her own dolls better. She needs a $50 one. Also, my mom told me Boo wanted this one –– I've never even heard her mention it.


Hasbro Baby Alive: MSRP: $49.99

DO NOT WANT. Because this doll? Gives me hella-nightmares just from the commercials. Most definitely DO NOT WANT in the house.


Fur Berries: MSRP: $14.99.

OK, these? Are actually kinda cute. And sold out (dammit).


Disney Princess Tea Time With Me Little Belle: MSRP: ? (too stupid to even consider)

She sings, like, four lines. I'm thinking the Belle she already has (who looks just like this one) will work just fine with the plastic tea set she already has, thank you very much. Also, this is sad because it means you have no friends with whom to have a tea party.



1. Confession: I've actually already gotten this. What? I found it on sale at Kohl's for $39.99.
2. Pieces were lost about three days after Christmas. Ho Ho Ho.

1 comment:

Ryan The Intern said...

At least you don't have a college-age son who desperately wants a snake for Christmas. And is getting one, dammit.