Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh, hai!

I just booked Animal Kingdom Lodge for spring. There's a buy 4, get 3 free promotion that dropped today and people jumped on that shit like they weren't paying $2,000+ for a room Disney didn't already have filled*. I swear, some of the message board** posters acted like they were going to implode.

Bottom line, we're paying more for our trip but making sure we get a great room and we got some tickets to boot***.




* FTR, I was already booked through Bill's conference. So I'm not a complete douchebaguette.
** STFU. Everybody uses message boards. Right? Riiiight?
*** Yeah, I'm a Disney Douchebaguette. STFU.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Enjoy! If I had the money, I'd book a week at the Poly. Even though I live a half hour away.

Maybe this time we can meet up!