Sunday, November 30, 2008

If all goes well ...

... meaning I don't bust my ass and break something else tonight, Josh and I will be traveling to the Biggest Little City in the World tomorrow.


I've got a surprise lined up for Josh --


so don't tell him. It's a surprise. (If he comes home with a nasty rash, though, it won't be my fault.)


I plan on using my crutches to their fullest potential in the hotel. I won't be able to join him at the nightclub, where I'm sure he'll be douchebagging it to his finest while I gamble at the penny slot machines with the meemaws and peepaws and their oxygen machines (win win).

Also, our hotel reservations include a "spa treatment," and it totally sucks that I can't get a massage with my stupid cast. I've opted for a facial instead to go with my gorgeous new smile.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She can't be too bad, she's got all her teeth!

Anonymous said...

The picture of the ho has been bothering me ever since you posted it.

Is her tail on sideways? Is her ass just shaped funny?

Anonymous said...

I'd hit it.