Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


We were supposed to go to my brother's house today for Thanksgiving dinner, but my nephew has come down with a particularly nasty case of croup which is pretty contageous to little kids (i.e., Bella). My wonderful parents opted out of dinner at his house to put on an impromtu Thanksgiving feast at their house for us.

Bill's currently in the kitchen making his super fabulous dressing balls while I have my foot propped up with coffee and the Black Friday ads waiting for me. I'm hoping to be able to hit up a few stores tomorrow, depending on how my broken paw feels. I'm able to get around a little better and don't need the crutches quite so much anymore.

Anyway, I hope your breasts are bountiful, your dressing, well, dressingful and your family happy and healthy*.




* This non-snarky post brought to you by Mellow Mandy -- not to be confused with MegaBitch Mandy, who will show up tomorrow as she attempts to beat hobags down at Target for cheap shit BooBerry doesn't need.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Whoa, they've got you on some good painkillers!

Enjoy your day with your parents.

Oh, and see how many of those deals you can get online...

bonsairick said...

Bountiful breasts, dressing balls and a presidential pecker?! I definitely want some of what you're taking.