Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blog Tagged.

I have been tagged by Songbird.


The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

Six random things about me:

1. My first date with Bill was in Barbados. The island. At a beachside French restaurant. He ordered lobster, I had red snapper and we drank merlot. Most romantic date EVER. Yeah, you wish you were me.

2. I was 85% sure BooBerry was a boy. If so, her name would have been Noah Michael. The middle name was for Bill's best friend who had a heart attack at the age of 30 and passed away two weeks before Boo was born. We opted not to find out the sex of the baby and it made it so much fun! (Not that I would know what to do with a boy... he'd be the gayest little thing ever in his Janie and Jack lederhosen.)

3. There are 5 foods I wouldn't eat even if they were a reward on "Survivor": beets, yams/sweet potatoes, White Castles, meatloaf and raisins. Five kinds of nasty right there.

4. I want a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, but Bill says we're at our "pet maximum" in the house. I disagree. I could totally become crazy cat lady. (Also, who told Bill he's in charge of me?)

5. I love sushi -- but only the fish kind. No eel, octopus, shrimp, shark or cat. I'm probably going to get food poisioning and die someday. Guess I'd deserve it for eating raw fish.

6. I have a secret stash of about 200 original Beanie Babies in several foot lockers in the basement. It was my obsession in the 1990s. I don't even want to think about how much money we spent on those. (Don't judge. I don't mention the spoon collection or Hardee's Smurf glasses collection I bet some of you have it YOUR basements.)


I'm Tagging:

1 & 2. The newly engaged Charmed and Dunnski.

3. The very pregnant Maria G.

4. Everybody's favorite snack cake, even though she'll probably never see it...

5. Crazee Magnet, because his stories never cease to amaze me (grilled cheese + booze + room service = epic fail). If you're not reading his blog, you should be. ((cue Yoda voice)) You should be.

UPDATE: I stand corrected. Crazee has posted the full account of his BLT story here. It's a Mandyland MUST READ, just like Oprah has her f*cking favorite books.

6. An old friend who let me crash on her couch during Rush Week when I was a Rho Chi (rush counselor). I've never forgotten that, K!