Friday, March 28, 2008

Soooo...


... I cut my hair. 6 inches gone. I feel like I just lost 30 lbs.

Here's a very bad picture of me at 8:05 a.m. before I had the chance to completely suck down my morning latte (not pretty). I took in a picture of Jenny McCarthy and I did not come out looking like Jenny McCarthy (wtf) but at least I have her hair (sort 0f).

And thanks to Photobucket for the ability to warp the photo to hide the circles under my eyes and the lack of make-up.


Also, many thanks to JoshK for the swingin' new banner. I guess it's a good thing he was really bored at work today because it was a win-win for both of us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new do.

And I love, love the new Mandyland banner!

Ryan The Intern said...

But your hair looks nothing like this.

Did you see her on Chelsea Lately? That girl has quite the mouth on her.

Suzanne said...

I love the new looks-both of them.

I'm bad, I haven't posted a picture of the new improved hairstyle, and I need a trim. Already.

Hmmm, Josh, can I send you some homemade brownies for a hip banner like Mandy's? :)