Thursday, March 6, 2008

6-12 inches of snow.

WTF? Seriously. WTF? It's friggin' March. The tulips at my dentist's office have started to sprout. UK is trying to get an NCAA bid. The Kentucky Derby Festival kicks off in, like, a month. And spring break is right around the corner.

And we're supposed to get 6-12 inches of SNOW in Kentucky? <insert stupid hand sign that Danny Noriega* did to Simon Cowell on American Idol on Tuesday night.>



* Yeah, he totally looks like Jessica Alba. I loved "Dark Angel." Fucking FOX. Fucking show cancellers.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I think I can relate to the shock. April 14, 1992-12 inches of snow. In Maryland!

Now ask me what my daily driver was in that winter of snow. Curious? A Miata. Not the car to drive in the rain, definitely not the car to be driving in the snow!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

OH HELL NO!!!! Bill had a Porshe Boxter and I drove it in the snow once. My Neon needed tires. I thought I was going to die.