Thursday, March 13, 2008

Going completely crazy...



here in a little place I like to call PACKING HELL. We leave Saturday for DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE and I'm filled with both dread and excitement.

We've been to Walt Disney World probably 10 times, but we've never stayed here -- and we've never been during the busiest freakin' week of the year. Not only is it Spring Break in many parts of the country, but it's also Easter Week, both of which equates to three hour lines and an entirely different type of trip than we're used to. (Walking on to Pirates of the Caribbean really spoils a girl.)

But, the housesitter is in place to ensure Callie doesn't burn the house down and/or get unaccompanied kittehs high on catnip and that Porkfat actually moves off the house at least once a day. The mail is taken care of, the nasty food disposed of out of the fridge, and the dog is headed for my parents' this weekend (sorry, Po-Po) ... now if I can just get the packing straight...

BooBerry has an entire suitcase filled with her princess dresses, and she keeps "packing" things in our big suitcases which I have to remove. Bill's got his suits packed for his show, and I still need to find room for all my toiletries and my pillow (I'm worse than a 6th grader going to band camp).

But, at least I managed to squeeze in time for a pedicure. I do have priorities.

No comments: