Monday, March 3, 2008

Birthday o' Fun.


Well, St. Amanda's Day is officially coming to an end and I have decided that I like the people around me and will keep them for a while. Bill and Bella got me a pair of white gold hoop earrings, and my mom and Dad got me two of my favorite things in the whole world -- a new Coach hobo bag and a Starbucks gift card. My co-workers got me a bottle of Shiraz, a just-released book, a Mickey Mouse cookie jar and an eBay gift certificate (do they know me, or what?). We also stuffed our faces at Famous Dave's and I'm wanting to stick my finger down my throat right about now but I hear that is not cool.

Also, I had to go to the dentist today and get a cavity filled -- also not cool. It was one between two of my front teeth, and I was numb all the way up to my eye socket, but I had some a lovely 2008 nitrous oxide which was better than both cake and Cabernet.

No comments: