Monday, March 24, 2008

Mandyland Milestone

funny pictures

Mandyland reached a milestone sometime last week, passing 20,000 page views.

First, I'd like to thank Lindsay Lohan for starring in Mean Girls, of which my post last November is the #1 entry page for Mandyland.

Second, I'd like to thank the Mandyland readers who endure my rants and raves with aplomb. I think there are about three of you, and if you're really logging on 20,000 times, that borders on stalking, but I'm down with that. Stalking is under-rated, IMHO.

Finally, I'd like to thank the international community for clicking through. You don't stick around long, but your page views count. Ha. And without you, I would have no knowledge of
Raismes, Nord-Pas-de-Calais France or Odder, Arhus Denmark or Prairie Du Chien, Wisconsin. Anyone who can broaden my horizons beyond the mall and Walt Disney World deserves a pat on the back. Nice job.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I honestly haven't looked at my stats, but I'm on sitemeter right now, so maybe I should.

(I get a lot of hits for that Strawberry Shortcake picture I posted for my sister'b'day. Whodathunk?!)

More about WDW, please!

Ryan The Intern said...

Come on, three? I count at least six of us.

Anonymous said...

Long live Mandyland!!!!!!!!!