Sunday, May 4, 2008

Well, I'm bored.


It seems if you take my child and my husband away, I just kinda wander aimlessly through the house looking for something to do. I watched four episodes of Cheerleader U. on WE tv (HA! UCF lost nationals to UK! GO WILDCATS!) I drove up to the nail salon for a pedi, but there were about half a dozen other bored women waiting ahead of me, so I drove up the street to see what my BFF was doing, but she was putting her daughter down for a nap. I sat outside in a lawn chair and read my extremely slow book (Killing Fear by Allison Brennan) and had a bloody Mary. I surfed The DIS and TMZ. I did a load of laundry.

Am bored.

Bored. Bored. Bored.

2 comments:

Ryan The Intern said...

Just because.

Anonymous said...

I saw some good photos of a U of L cheerleader once ...