Thursday, May 1, 2008

pwnd.


I have my HSG scheduled for 1:45 p.m. and am completely freaking out. We're all leaving the office at 11:30 a.m. because the Pegasus Parade takes over our parking lot (and usually leaves behind a trail of tissue paper and candy wrappers). So that means a nice half-day, right?

WRONG.

Not for me. I'm getting Roto Rootered by some mean ass radiologist checking out my lady parts and trying to figure out why I'm not knocked up yet. I hear the damn test is painful (really, I have got to stop reading shit about it on the internets), but I'm going in locked and loaded on drugs. I'd hit the Bloody Marys beforehand if I could (vodka + radiology = FAIL). Keep your fingers crossed that I don't kick the doctor in the head while he's down there. I'm sure I'm gonna want to.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I hope yours isn't painful. Mine wasn't too bad, just some minor cramps. It was worth it, because my doctor decided that things were bad enough that I could have the ablation.