Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to meeeeeeeeeee ...


... and all you otha muthas out there. (The LOLdog is from my cat-hating friend, Holly. I will have nightmares about this dog. Thanks, Hol.)

Woke up to a huge breakfast of French toast, poached eggs, chipped beef gravy, toast and coffee all prepared by my wonderful husband. Boo and Bill had wrapped my gift in homemade wrapping paper with pictures of things that remind them of me (apparently for Bill it's a sweater and a corset [???He says it's because I've been into Jane Austen recently???] and hearts and flowers for Boo). Then it was present time:
I got the Dooney & Bourke Medallion Tote I've been lusting after. Cute, eh?

We also went to Home Depot and I got to pick out some hostas for the dirt space under our deck and a new faucet, towel rack and toilet paper holder just "accidentally" fell into the cart (oops) for our powder room downstairs. So now Bill's got that little project to look forward to in the future (after some wallpaper accidentally falls into the mail from the internets).

We're going to an early dinner/late lunch with my brother and his wife, her mom & stepdad and my parents at The Bristol, which should be tasty in mah belleh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chipped beef gravy, too? Hot damn, Bill. I didn't know you were taking cooking classes at Sullivan, too.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

**psst** (Stouffer's)