Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm not MIA...

Come. Drink the Kool-Aid, my friend.

... I made the mistake of buying BooBerry a Webkinz. I have gotten completely sucked into playing the games because, of course, that's how you make KinzCash and Boo wants to buy shit we don't have enough KinzCash for so I'm ferverently playing until my fingers bleed to get enough dough to build her a kitchen and my eyes are blurring and ... well... you get the picture.

And, it doesn't help that my friend, Paige, invited Boo's character, Kitty Katty, over to her "house" last night and her house? IS BITCHIN'. It's totally "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." I cannot invite her over to our house because Boo has decorated it and it looks like brothel/tiki room.

Oh, and I've bought six more Webkinz in the past week. They haven't gotten here yet.

NOTE TO SELF: Identify the similarities between Beanie Babies, The Sims & Webkinz. Recognize inner inability to control oneself when collectibles are involved. BACK. AWAY.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Dude, I am cracking up that you drank the webkinz kool aid! My condolences.

Meanwhile, I drank the Wii Fit Kool Aid but 12 hours a day at work for the past week has killed my desire to "stand on one leg" for the moment. Chef played soccer this morning and got hit in the head with more shoes than soccer balls.

That might explain things...

Anonymous said...

My kid has 2 webkinz and that's not enough for her...It's like crack, so I feel your pain. She's always trying to play on the computer, ALWAYS!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Hey, Maria -- Amazon has them pretty cheap. I've gotten several for under $6 each!!