Friday, September 19, 2008

The weekend: A short pictorial.

After the week this poor area has had, we're all probably ready for the weekend.

Mine entails dinner with Charmed and Dunnski at Sake Blue tonight:


and three hours of baby-lovin' tomorrow with the cutest babeh in the world:

My nephew, Conor. (Yes, his hair completely stands on end like a cartoon character's.)

I also get my kid back:


from my mother-in-law's, where she's been camped out since Wednesday night because all the schools are out (they betta <insert head roll and snap> be back in on Monday or I'm going to lose it ).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictoral isn't even a word ...

YESH said...

Thanks for the invite to dinner .. thanks guys .. I'm the black sheep of the blogworld.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

I really fucking hate you, Descanter.

Anonymous said...

I did invite you!! Mandy said you were working until 10:00.

Dunnski Love said...

What, we have to invite EVERYONE we know to EVERYTHING?

Anonymous said...

Don't hate the player, hate the game (and by game I mean Spellcheck).