Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things I Pondered On My Commute This Morning ...

In no particular order:

1. Gray hoodie sweatshirts make people look homeless. Of course, the guy I saw it on was homeless, but I wondered if mine makes me look like that, so it will be going to Goodwill on my next run. Does the fact that it's a GAP hoodie make it less homeless-y?

2. My Starbucks order makes me sound like an asshole. I got a triple venti nonfat latte, extra hot with five Splendas. Then I tried to use my free coupon for their new oatmeal, and canceled the order and told the guy I really wasn't hungry. Which made me look like a total douchebagette. And blonde.

3. My Starbucks boyfriend/ barista (o?), Will, cut his hair and grew a beard. If he put a gray hoodie on, he would look totally homeless.

4. "90210" is about to get good. Also, they performed two songs from "Spring Awakening" last night. And it didn't suck too bad. They should totally keep Brenda around. And Shannen Doherty has some big hips.

5. Photoshoot day at work. Not much sounds good except for linguine with anchovies. That's right -- this bitch loves the little fishies.

6. Our neighbor called to borrow a bow for her daughter's picture day. Apparently, Gracie lost all her bows –– so I'm going to let her borrow one of OUR CUSTOM-MADE bows, just so she can lose it? Um, no. Good thing we didn't have a solid one that would match her uniform.

7. Facebook is cool. My mom now has a Facebook page, and she's mooching all my friends from high school from my profile. My mom is cool, too.

8. We need kitty litter, kitty food and bottled water. Need to remember to stop at the grocery on the way home.

9. School buses give me road rage. Especially when they stop EVERY FUCKING BLOCK. Can't those kids WALK to one central stop so it doesn't take me 18 minutes to go down Breckenridge Street? Also, Breckenridge Street is pretty scary. There are a lot of boarded up buildings.



Yeah, my commute is about 20 minutes too long...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Good think we didn't have a solid one that would match her uniform."

What?

I love pissing you off.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

You really do seem to have a talent for it.

Suzanne said...

No,Gray hoodies only make you look homeless if the rest of your outfit is oversized, too.