Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's Peanut Butter and Jelly Time!

I have a group of girlfriends who think it's OK to bastardize the time-honored tradition known as the Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. It seems they like to add:
• chips
• Doritos
• Bacon
• Thin slices of onions

Chips? Doritos? Bacon? Onions? OK, that? That right there? That is some f*cked up shit. Like, if that were a challenge on Survivor not only would my team go to Tribal Council, but they'd probably kick my ass and send me to medic before we even f*cking made it to tribal. Y'all need some serious help. It's peanut butter & f*cking JELLY. Not peanut butter, jelly and let's spin a f*cking Wheel of Fortune wheel to see what the f*ck else should go on it.

Wrong. Just wrong.

Jeez. Why don't you guys go find a puppy and kick it in the face? Wrong.


Oh, and Bridget? Here's a picture for you:

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Um, one word.

NO.

Wait, I need to add two more:
NO
Fucking
Way.

Gross! Are these women pregnant? That's the only excuse I can accept. And to ruin a good pizza crust when PB&J should be on bread is just horrible!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

See!! MTE!!!