Tuesday, October 21, 2008

19 Things -- Yet another Meme.

Since I'm trying not to think about food, I'm going to talk about my other favorite subject –– me –– by stealing this meme from Suzanne.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Love, love, love it. I would roll in it and lick myself clean.

2. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nah. Between orthodontist appointments, the fertility doctor and the general surgeons I've seen lately, I'm an open book.

3. Favorite Christmas Song? uhhh... Carol of the Bells, I guess.

4. Do you work with people who idolize you? Nah. The boys treat me like one of their own. We don't idolize anybody 'round these parts except our food stylist and that's only because he feeds our asses.

5. Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so.

6. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. -
1) Hungry
2) Still groggy from the two Excedrin PMs I took last night.
3) Love my new WDW hoodie.

7. Name something you bought yesterday. Nothing!! Wow!! I went a whole day without spending a penny!

8. Current worry right now? BooBerry's reading assignments at school. Apparently, her teacher thinks all her students are MENSA material and are assigning these kindergarteners accordingly. WTF?

9. Current hate right now? Politics. Ugh! Enough already. Just freaking vote Obama and it'll be aiight.

10. Favorite place to be? Away -- on the front porch of our cabins on Lake Vermilion in Northern Minnesota. Miss it so much!! Home –– on the front porch with a book and a glass of wine.

11. Where would you like to go? Scotland. I want to stay in a castle before I die. I think it's all based on that movie "High Spirits" back in the 80s.

12. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I ever have. Since I end up taking all the covers at night anyway, Bill would probably land on the floor.

13. Favorite girl's name? Piper, Skye, Lucy and Annie. I so got shot down on the first two.

14. Favorite boy's name? Tucker, Justin and Jack.

15. Last thing that made you laugh? BooBerry singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in what she calls her "American Idol" voice. Watch out, Simon!

16. Worst injury you've ever had? Can't say, but it involved trying to jump over wooden chair back that folded. Missed school for a week and a half.

17. Does someone have a crush on you? Naw, unless you count the two-year-old next door. We're buds.

18. What is your favorite book? "Beauty" by Robin McKinley, hands down. It's a GORGEOUS retelling of "Beauty and the Beast." I must have four copies and read it more than 20 times.

19. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Fast asleep. Thank you, Excedrin PM and a hot whirlpool bath.

No comments: