Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm baaaaack!!

... and also dirt poor. The mouse took all my money -- ALLLL of it. And also the Orlando Premium Outlet Mall (no, I have no idea how that new Coach purse jumped into my bag, Bill. Really, I don't!!)

I promise a full report with pictures tonight ... or maybe tomorrow, depending on when I claw my way out of the pile of laundry sitting on the kitchen floor. It was hot, the crowds at Walt Disney World were crazy but we ate a lot, drank a lot (EPCOT Food & Wine Festival!!) and had a fab-u-lous time. (Just don't tell BooBerry ... she thinks we went to a "conference"...)

3 comments:

bonsairick said...

Bill DID go to a conference. You however, must repent for lying to your baby.

EPCOT Wine Tasting Festival, simple math:

EPCOT = many countries
Many countries = many glasses of wine
Many glasses of wine = WOO-WOO!

Suzanne said...

Woohoo, trip for the big kids on their own. That ROCKS!

(Had I known, I would have made plans to come over and keep you company while you shopped!)

Did you do any of the wine seminars?

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Nah. I was a free agent on this trip. Just woke up and went out!