Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FOUR

I've been spending too much time on Facebook. Here. Get to know me even better with this lame-ass meme. Feel free to rip it off.

FOUR MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE

1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. The Goonies
3. Spaceballs
4. Heartbreakers

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Dorm room
2. Sorority house
3. The Little Yellow Farmhouse
4. Our cul-de-sac house

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Paris
2. Barbados
3. St. Thomas
4. Hawaii

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY
1. Jeremy
2. That Nigerian lawyer who desperately needs me to contact him about a dead relative so he can give me my inheritance
3. The UK lawyer who says he needs my contact information because I won a lottery
4. People who think I need mail enhancement drugs (ooookay...)

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Jelly Bely Jelly Beans
2. Taco Soup
3. El Nopal chips & salsa
4. Cadbury Crunchy candy bar

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Walt Disney World
2. Front porch with a book
3. Lake Vermilion in MN
4. Shopping in SoHo!

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR
1. Christmas
2. Next week -- Walt Disney World, here we come!!
3. Getting pregnant (?????)
4. Thanksgiving sales

FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH
1. Survivor
2. Pushing Daisies
3. The Office
4. Big Brother

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I heart facebook! I've gotten back in touch with several college friends. Oh, and someone challenged me to a Disney movie quiz. Silly girl!

Anonymous said...

Uhhh, what are "mail enhancement" drugs? ha ha