Tuesday, July 29, 2008

You Know It's Not Going to Be a Good Day ...

"That's right! Watch me f*ck up your morning
and walk away with this gold statue in my hand!"


... when you wake up, take a shower and flip on your newly acquired HBO channel to find the intense rape scene in "Boys Don't Cry." Jesus -- who thought putting all that in a movie was a good idea? And playing it at 6:f*cking45 in the morning? I need to burn my eyeballs out.

Josh says I'm not ready for HBO. I think I should just stick to CBS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not like watching shit like that on TV.

It makes me want to throw up. We know it happens, why should we be reminded of it? Geesshhh!

Suzanne said...

I don't have any of the movie channels. However, we do at work-and now I'm seeing scenes in movies that are very disturbing-then I have to go back out on the sales floor. Ugh.

I'll stay with you on the "Not Ready for HBO" couch. We can watch all the 400 progressive scan Disney and kid friendly DVDs that people will laugh at me for owning.