Sunday, July 20, 2008

So then.

I was supposed to have surgery on mah lady parts on Tuesday, but during my pre-op meeting, my doctor said he wants me to have my gallbladder tested. I've have pain in my chest every time I eat -- really, off and on ... last week I subsisted on vanilla Ensure and Chicken Noodle O's. Yum. -- and my GP thinks I have a bum gallbladder (thanks, Mom & Dad).

So, bottom line is I have more tests to come and my endo surgery has been postponed because if I can have my gallbladder out and my lady parts Roto-Rootered at the same time with a whole team of doctors, that would be awesome.

Actually, not so awesome, because I? Am so not a "Grey's Anatomy" episode.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...I need to tell you about the gall bladder test. Not fun.

Email to follow.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Oh no.

Ryan The Intern said...

You're my favorite blogger on the whole wide Internet and I read religiously, but if you use the phrase "my lady parts Roto-Rootered" ever again...I might have to make Josh read it to me.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

sigh.

Anonymous said...

Ryan, I can be your favorite, I will NEVER say that phrase. Never, ever, never. I promise.

Ryan The Intern said...

We have a deal. I'll draw up the papers.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

WTF? Fine, go. I'm throwing all your shit out into the yard, and I get to keep the dog, the trailer and the Chevette, asshole. Have a nice life.

Ryan The Intern said...

...I've seen my fair share of Cheaters. I know how to handle this.