Saturday, July 26, 2008

September 7, 2008 - 9 p.m. - HBO

Where will I be? FINALLY watching the first ep of Alan Ball's TRUE BLOOD series based on Charlaine Harris' Southern Vampires books (8 in all to date).

Vampires are not normally my genre, but I LOVE this series -- it's funny, charming, romantic and exciting all at once and if Eric were a real man I'd want to drink his bath water.

Here's a viral marketing campaign for the show with short-order cook Lafayette:



Also, an interview with a fangbanger:



And here's one with SAM!! OMG I HEART SAM!!



Styx River Motel:



My thoughts? EXCELLENT. I can't wait for the show.

I just made Bill swallow it and buy me HBO tonight. And to think -- I've never seen a "Sex and the City" episode because Bill wouldn't let me have HBO...

No comments: