Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm home!

And utterly sick. I have a terrible head cold from the filth that is Walt Disney World.

We had a great time, and ended up $1,527 richer IN CASH by giving up our seats home yesterday. Southwest put us up in a hotel in St. Louis for the evening and we took the first flight home this morning with three checks for $509 EACH in our pockets. WIN WIN.

I finally have internet back after Bill called and ripped Insight/DISH/the magic Internet fairies a new one ... our modem has been S-L-O-W-L-Y dying a painful death until last weekend right before we left.

If I manage to survive this head cold, I'll post a picture or video or two. I have a raging cold sore as well as this head cold (I am seriously trippin' on meds now) so ... I seriously think I'm dying, though...

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Remind me to travel with you!

Sorry you're feeling cruddy. (and again, you were a half hour away and we didn't get to meet!)

bonsairick said...

"...the filth that is Walt Disney World."

I can't believe YOU said THAT! This woman wears Mickey Mouse CROCS when she dresses FORMAL for God's sake.

Shame, shame, shame. The Mouse is going to be pissed at you.