Saturday, April 11, 2009

Well, hell.

Turns out I have bronchitis, a sinus infection and most likely an ear infection. So see, my whining wasn't in vain. (Well, anymore than normal.)

I'm on antibiotics and sleeping about 18 hours a day (not unlike Porkfat). *Cue unflattering picture of Porkfat*:

I've been so sick I literally drove six houses up the street tonight to let my neighbor's dog outside.
(Not as bad as this, but close...)


Apparently tomorrow is Easter (WTF? Wasn't it January just, like, last week? Shit. It's going to be 102 degrees before I even get to enjoy Spring).

Happy Easter from Mandyland!

Despite being completely jacked up on cough syrup and Nyquil, I managed to throw together a basket for Boo and we dyed about two dozen eggs today. I'm not putting that shit in the front yard, though, because Bill mowed today and put fertilizer down, and hard boiled eggs are an open invitation for every raccoon without three miles to invade our yard (I'm assuming. Hell, I don't know. For all I know hard boiled eggs could be Kryptonite to raccoons. I'm not exactly Jack fucking Hanna.)

Hope y'all have a happy holiday tomorrow, and I should be back to normal next week.

3 comments:

bonsairick said...

Maybe that will help my pitiful yard - mowing, fertilizer and hard-boiled eggs.

Please ask Bill though ... IN the shell our OUT OF the shell?

I too, must have a yard like Mandyland's.

Ryan The Intern said...

I love coming here every day and being greeted immediately with that picture.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

You're welcome.