Sunday, March 22, 2009

This Post is All About Rick.

So one of my favorite people on Earth is my co-worker and wonderful friend, Rick. Well, Rick was diagonosed with cancer (cancer is stupid, and it makes me mad, too) a couple of months back. Well, good ol' Rick had his successful surgery this week, and I see that he has been a visitor to Mandyland.

So, in true Mandyland style, I googled "Rick." And here are the results:









Y'know, really, after the first pic, the rest really weren't necessary... "Rick" needs some new major "Google" results.
Oh, and I love ya and am so happy for you! Get well soon!!
(Anyone who's looked at the blog since last night ... I had to take the first picture down. It made me sick everytime I opened the blog...)

2 comments:

bonsairick said...

I am honored. Especially by the aluminum foil Viking. That one brought a tear to my eye. It might have just been a gas pain though.

See you soon.

songbird's crazy world said...

Hey, Mandy, Rick...it's an insideous disease, glad to hear you're doing so well.