Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Reason #38 that I am an asshole.


I was driving down Breckenridge St. today and hit a stoplight. I glanced to my left and saw a big group of men waiting to cross the road. They were kind of scary looking, and one was rocking back and forth.

I immediately hit my locks on my door as they began to cross the street in front of me.

Holding on to a rope.

Like kindergarteners on a field trip.

And I realized they were all mentally disabled.

And then I realized that I am an asshole for locking my doors.

9 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

I forgive you, for I was the last one on the rope...I like being the caboose!!!

Anonymous said...

It's okay. I am an asshole too, I would have done the same thing.

wvc said...

You need to change your Bio from 32 years old to 33 years old. HA HAAAA!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

BITCH.

Suzanne said...

If you did it after you realized they were mentally challenged, then I'd think you were an ass. You're allowed to lock the door prior to that without being thought of as an ass.

YESH said...

I've got #39-#112 for you .. anytime you need them.

Ryan The Intern said...

You're right up there with our President.

bonsairick said...

You made the right decision ...

Booya said...

For what it's worth, you're not alone.

http://txbooya.blogspot.com/2009/02/looking-back-chapter-16.html