Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Stuff.

I am in a bad mood. I have a sales guy breathing down my neck at work to run his (stupid) press releases in my weekly newsletter, we're having trouble at BooBerry's daycare (read: those bitches work for ME. I can take my $7,000 ELSEWHERE), the Ebola rash is better but still annoying on my hip, I didn't understand three-quarters of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and the squirrels keep getting in my bird feeders.

On the other hand, life doesn't completely suck in that my totally awesome cousin Michelle got Bill and I IMPOSSIBLE tickets to see WICKED in NYC next month. Don't ask how -- it's bitchin', BTW -- but we have HOUSE SEATS. So cool. I love my new-found city cousins. And the fact that I can visit Uniqlo (Japan's answer to the Gap) in SoHo and eat REAL sushi -- all on the company's dime. We're staying at the Hotel on Rivington (www.hotelonrivington.com) at $395/ night (holy cow in the pasture!) so there won't be any extra night stays.

No comments: