Thursday, May 17, 2007

Going for the Gold

I got a gold Kentucky Derby pin, which I promptly took to Sam Swope Honda World and signed up for the grand prize drawing. My instant prize was a Kern's Derby Pie (valued at $10) so I scored on that, BUT...

I've won nothing in the grand prize drawing yet. (Insert sad smilie here). I'm pretty sure the Festival folks are just waiting to hand me the grand prize drawing (a Honda minivan. I'll totally fit in at BooBerry's gymnastics school then!!).

Wouldn't THAT be ironic. I finance my first brand new car (my first car in 7 years) and then win another new car.

Oh, and BTW -- Karma, I'm totally down with that if you wanna go ahead and let me win the minivan.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good luck on winning the car! How sweet that would be!

BTW, I'm a naughty nothing from the nothing thread on DIS... LOL

Amanda
http://mypinkvoid.wordpress.com